Archive for the ‘Skin Health’ Category
To avoid any of these problems, you can follow the following recommendations are made daily that if you help keep your skin healthy and moisturized:
- Keep your diabetes under control.
- Drink plenty of fluids, preferably water, so your skin is hydrated and healthy.
- Keep your skin clean and dry. To do this, use a mild soap, body lotion and talc after washing in areas where the skin may be moist, like under the arms (armpit), under the breasts, between the legs and between the toes.
- Avoid very hot water shower and take long baths and / or foam. When you dry it, do it gently, do not rub.
- Check the skin after washing and make sure you do not have dry, red or sore that can become infected. If you can not do it alone, get help.
- In particular, very careful your feet. Check every day that do not appear sores or wounds. Wear comfortable shoes, wide-toed low heels, and before putting verifies that no foreign objects inside them.
- If you have wounds, treat them just appear. To do this, wash minor cuts with soap and water and cover small wounds with sterile gauze. Do not use antiseptics, alcohol or iodine to clean skin because they are too strong substances in any case you can ask your doctor to recommend something, you generally recommend an antibiotic cream to use in these cases.
- Keep your home humid during the months of cold and dry climate.
- Apply lip balm to prevent lips cracked.
- If you often have acne, talk to your dermatologist before choosing a facial moisturizer.
- To protect your skin from the sun, use SPF blockers (SPF is an acronym in English) of 15 or more and wear a hat. It also uses warm gloves, warm shoes or boots (if cold) and pure cotton underwear.
If you have skin problems that can not solve by yourself or do not heal quickly, consult your doctor so you can tell you how to treat and prevent complications. It is also important to consult a dermatologist (a doctor specializing in skin) if you develop a rash after taking medicines or near the place where you apply the injection of insulin.
Finally, remember that keeping your blood glucose levels in check can avoid these and other complications associated with diabetes. Changing habits is not always easy, but after a while you will notice that the effort is not so great and the benefits are enormous.
Incoming search terms for the article:
That does not take away the sweet softness. It is very common for people with diabetes have skin problems, as the rise in the level of sugar or glucose in the blood causes it to lose moisture, drying out and have more risk of injury and infection. So you can keep your skin soft and hydrated, here are some recommendations for the daily care of your skin that are easy to follow.
Since Albert has diabetes is controlled not to eat so many sweets and try to do more physical activity to maintain their glucose levels in check. However, it has a recurring problem: it dries the skin of the feet and some cracks appear again and again. As a long time this happens, cream is usually applied as recommended by your doctor (but not between the toes, because there is kept out moisture and fungi). That solves it, until it reappears. Read the rest of this entry »
Incoming search terms for the article:
Taking care of our body is very important not only for good health but to get a better picture. The two go hand in hand, our body is a reflection of health. If you are healthy you will notice on our skin, hair, our state of mind, etc.., Etc. Some body and facial treatments can help us to maintain healthy skin. There are also many of these treatments for almost all health problems can be treated externally.
Various facial and body treatments:
Body Peeling: This treatment is effective to remove dead skin cells while it moisturizes and nourishes the skin. We performed a skin polishing with quartz throughout the body, then a cleansing bath with natural extracts, then make a clay exfoliation, seaweed and plant extracts to remove impurities thoroughly. Finally there is another bathroom cleaning and hydrates and nourishes the skin with a seaweed gel massage and essential oils. Read the rest of this entry »
On one occasion we talked about sunbathing and how important it is exposed to the same periods not too long, since it helps the body to activate vitamin D, but beyond that we must always be careful to time to expose to the sun and its rays can attack our skin, causing very serious burns and injuries.
Avoid sun between 11 and 16 hours, apply sun protection factor 15 to 30 minutes before sun exposure and protection renewed every two hours. Use hats with visors to protect your face and ears.
Even on cloudy days you have to use the same protection as the sun’s rays penetrate clouds and likewise can cause burns. On the other hand do not forget to moisturize your skin before and after exposure to sunlight, and avoid using perfumes or colognes on the skin because they can promote the production of spots.
Bear in mind that our skin protects us from abroad, gives us the sense of touch and temperature, so care must be taken not only for aesthetics but to make it look healthy and radiant throughout our lives.
We all care how our skin looks. So if you want to keep a healthy look, do not miss the tips presented in the present day. Eating a healthy diet, along with other factors, will make your skin free of blemishes and defects. We leave a number of tips that will teach you how to care for the skin and make it look really young.
- Nothing better to get a good look of our skin to lead a healthy, balanced diet that includes fruits, vegetables and lean proteins. In fact, some research suggests that a diet rich in vitamin C and low in fat promotes younger looking skin.
- Try to drink 6-8 glasses of water a day. This helps keep your skin soft and moist. This helps to fight blemishes and wrinkles. Read the rest of this entry »
Incoming search terms for the article:
Liposuction without surgery appears as a valid option due to advanced technology in ultrasound. Thanks to technological advances in this branch of science has managed to replace the scalpel with ultrasonic waves causing a physical phenomenon called cavitation that eliminates localized fat in the body naturally and without surgery.
This new advance in medicine is achieved thanks to the new generation of high-power devices that produce a pressure change in the fatty tissues with ultrasound, causing cavities or bubbles that implode and then explode first and so can be removed naturally.
These techniques allow non-surgical liposuction treatments for tenderness and localized fat deposits. It is a very good alternative to improve the aesthetics of a more natural and less aggressive for the body without resorting to surgery.
The facial care is more a matter of discipline than any other. Facial care routine is what you need (and you need to follow the routine with complete seriousness). So lets look at what comprises an effective facial care routine. Well, quite simply, a facial care routine can take the following 4 steps:
Cleanliness is the first thing to consider in a facial care routine. Cleaning helps to remove dust, pollutants, grease and extra oil from your skin, preventing skin damage. Apply to face and neck a good cleansing lotion or cream and gently massage your skin in an upward direction. Use a soft cloth or a cotton ball to clean. Cleaning should be done at least twice a day, for example, in the morning (as part of a complete facial care routine) and evening (on a regular basis). The water-based cleaners are best to include in your facial care routine.
The tone is the next in the routine of facial care. However, this is an optional part of the routine. Almost always, a proper cleaning can compensate for toning. The Toning helps remove all traces of dirt, grease and excess cleanser. Instead of making it part of your daily facial care routine, you can use toning occasionally ie when you have been exposed to a very severe environment pollution.
Exfoliation is also an optional step in the daily routine of facial care. However, exfoliation is necessary at least once a week (or a couple of times, depending on skin type and environmental conditions). Exfoliation takes place in the routine because the natural tendency of skin to restore skin cells every 3 to 4 weeks. As a skin care technique, exfoliation helps remove dead skin cells that block pores, thus assisting the skin in its natural process. However, excessive or harsh exfoliation can cause skin damage, so you need to be balanced.